Construction projects are complex undertakings and many issues emerge during the building process. Can you maneuver through the intricacies of the Building Code Act and the municipal bureaucracy?
We have assisted clients for over 75 years in addressing financing, environmental, land zoning applications and municipal approvals, construction liens and commercial leases, and brownfield urban redevelopment. Undertaking a construction project requires intelligent advice and problem solving skills that only the professionals at Matlow, Miller, Cummins, Thrasher possess.
- Mediation of disputes
- Estate freezes
- Succession planning for small and medium sized businesses
- Lawsuits surrounding estate disputes
- Tax planning
- Administration of estates
- Mental incapacity
- Power of attorney for personal care
- Power of attorney for property
- Creation of wills
- Creation of trusts to minimize taxes
- Replacement of executors