If you have been contacted by the police to attend at the police station, retain our firm to provide you with appropriate legal advice before you attend the police station. Being charged with an offence can be extremely stressful and impact you in every element of you and your family’s life. Our extensive experience in criminal law enables us to identify issues and potential defences in your case.
At your request, our dedicated criminal law team can assist you in dealing with any criminal charges or regulatory offences, including:
- Health and Safety Charges;
- Liquor License Infractions;
- Impaired Driving Offences;
- Drug Offences
- Record Suspension Applications;
- I-192 Waivers;
- Bail Hearings;
- Murder – First and Second Degree;
- Criminal Negligence
- Assault, Assault Causing Bodily Harm & Aggravated Assault;
- Fraud and Employee Fraud;
- Sexual Offences;
- Break and Enter;
- Weapon & Drug Seizure Forfeitures;
- Professional Discipline Hearings; and
- Highway traffic offences.
The criminal law team at our firm would be pleased to assist you with all of your matters, please contact us to arrange a confidential appointment today.