With over 100 years of combined experience, our Business and Corporate lawyers provide ongoing legal services to more than 600 local businesses from sole proprietors to established corporations. Our clients know that by retaining us, they will receive the best individualized service from lawyers with an extensive knowledge on business law.
Our corporate lawyers provide individuals and businesses with legal advice on a variety of matters; including the structuring of new proprietorships, partnerships and incorporations (both Federal and Provincial). We will deal with your matter from the initial brainstorming and discussion stage to the filing and issuance of Articles of Incorporation. We offer business consulting services to fit all of your business needs.
At your request, our dedicated team of corporate lawyers can provide assistance in the following areas:
- Business searches and registrations (including PPSA, executions, bankruptcy and due diligence);
- Business name searches, registrations and renewals (including NUANS);
- Employment Agreements;
- Independent Contractor Agreements;
- Partnership Agreements;
- Incorporation process (including share structure, extra-provincial corporations and Articles of Incorporation);
- Initial set-up and organization of the corporate Minute Book;
- Shareholders’ Agreements;
- Agreements of Purchase and Sale of the shares and/or assets of a business (acting for either Purchaser or Vendor);
- Corporate Reorganizations (including share cancellation, redemption, sale and transfer and Articles of Amendment);
- Mergers & Acquisitions (including Articles of Amalgamation); and
- Federal and Provincial corporate filings.
We would be pleased to assist you with all of your unique business matters. Please contact us to arrange an appointment today.